We welcome our new students participating in the SAS Ai financial aid program, starting this school year 2018-19.
Mr Dylan Rodge Y Miranda – moving up to 7th grade (SAS) (far left)
Ms Esther Anne N Sarmiento – moving up to 7th grade (Tagudin Central School) (far right)
Ms Kyla Alexis Costales – moving up to 9th grade (SAS) (left)
Ms Hazeldee Sables – moving up to 11th grade (SAS) (right)
Today, June 24, 2018, Ms Garet Bayan, (SAAC), met with the students and their families to discuss the particulars of the SAS Ai Financial Aid program:
- Family financial (annual gross income) requirements.
- Applicant’s grade point average (GPA) requirements.
- Articles of Faith and Understanding covering the responsibilities and expectations of all parties involved: (1) SAS Ai, (2) the student’s family, and (3) the student.
- General Guidelines – SAS Ai expectations from its students participating in the program.
- Academic, Social, Spiritual, Personal leadership development while in the program.
- Q & A
Mr Leonardjon L Buenavista, a member of the SAS Ai Board of Trustees, and one of the original drivers of the program since its inception, was present at the meeting. He freely shared his knowledge and expertise about the financial aid program. He covered SAS Ai history and its program success record to date, and answered most of the questions, as he helped Ms Bayan facilitate the meeting.
Join us in welcoming all our new students to the SAS Ai program! “Education is Freedom”