Estrellita G Purugganan, SAS Ai Treasurer, visited with the Field Team about a year ago and hosted a luncheon meeting. According to the report she filed, she and members of the Field Team covered an agenda that included the following topics:
- Requisitioning school supplies and accounting for the cost
- Pre-testing applicants before they fill out a formal application for financial aid
- Streamlining the recruitment process to save on transportation expenses
- Petty Cash account and its use, replenishment of same
- Annual financial reports and updating registration costs
Members of the Field Team actively listened and joined in the discussion. Today, most of the topics discussed during Estrell’s visit are now part of the company Procedures, Policies and Guidelines (PPG). Thanks to a dedicated group of volunteers we now ably use resources more effectively.
Congratulations to all.